12 Month Warranty (NZ)
Quirky Bubba – New Zealand 12 Month Warranty
When you purchase goods from Quirky Bubba you receive a 12 month Warranty. The Warranty is effective from the date of your purchase, or from the date of the receipt of the goods (for each item), whichever is the latter. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The rights and remedies given to you by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under New Zealand Consumer Law or any other applicable laws in relation to our goods.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
If the problem is a minor failure (that is not a major failure and can be easily repaired), we may either:
- repair the product at our cost within a reasonable time;
- exchange the product for an identical or near-identical non-defective product (if available) at our cost; or
- refund to you the price you paid for the product.
If the problem is a major failure, we will offer you the choice to either:
- return the product and obtain a refund of the price you paid for the product; or
- return the product and obtain an identical or near-identical replacement (if available) at our cost.
Should we require the return of the product, or if you are entitled to return it and wish to do so, we will arrange for collection of the product from you at our cost within a reasonable time.
A major failure is, essentially, when the product:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the product if you had known about it;
- is unsafe; or
- is significantly different from the product description or does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can't be easily fixed.
EXCLUSIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
We may not provide a repair, exchange or refund in respect of any product if:
- the product does not contain a defect and you have merely changed your mind;
- there are minor imperfections in the paint or stain work (please note Natural Wood has innate characteristics - such as minor imperfections, presence of knots, sloping grain and other natural features. Imperfections are not defects, and there may be slight variation in colours);
- the defect is a result of neglect, misuse or alteration of the product, for example, the product was not assembled properly in accordance with the provided assembly instructions, or was dropped, scratched, damaged, abused, or not cared for properly by you;
- you were made aware of the defect before you bought the product;
- the period of time that has passed since your bought the product is longer than the product could reasonably be expected to remain defect-free;
- the product has been destroyed, lost or damaged while in your possession;
- there is fair wear and tear from your use; or
- you are unable to provide reasonable proof of having purchased the product directly from us.
Please note that purchases of our Products from eBay/Amazon or other online platforms are not covered under our warranty.
WITHIN 7 DAYS ON RECEIPT OF YOUR FURNITURE
- Please check that you have received the correct items (number of boxes, colour & product)
- Open each Box & Check each item to ensure there is no damage to any part
- Do not assemble the Product if there is damage to any part
- If there is damage, please follow the steps detailed below
If you have any issues with the item you purchased from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the issue(s) and part number(s), a brief description of the issue(s), and your Invoice number.
Please check every item you have received prior to emailing us.
We will then:
- determine the nature of the issue(s) (e.g. whether it is a minor or major failure); and
- contact you about the issue(s).
Please contact us if you are unsure of the process. Our contact details are: